screwed on the harry?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Lord Doug

screwed on the harry?

Post by Lord Doug »

So i was at the event Harrawoer from the start killed all the tentacles attacked the Harrower and had my dog on it the whole time and got no loot rights no nothing. It happened to a couple other people in my party. Did anyone else have this happen or are we just lucky/un lucky? Not trying to whine just kinda bummed out.
Lord Mars

Re: screwed on the harry?

Post by Lord Mars »

yeah that was pretty screwed up. all the time wasted for a sash that does no purpose

btw the problem lies with your dog....
Lord Doug

Post by Lord Doug »

How so? I didn't use him until the tentacles were down. I was also casting on it non stop. How would the dog make me not get loot rights?
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

you probably had looting rights, there was just so many people i doubt it had enough items to split to everyone
EnEffetGile likes this.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

They probably should have kept the same system as last time instead of changing it.

Since they failed so miserably doing so.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

I believe Exillion has it there. I was unable to loot untill area cleared up.. I kept trying to loot and couldnt.
Lord Doug

Post by Lord Doug »

No i clicked on it and it said you did not earn the right to loot this creature.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

You can still get the arty and not get loot rights on bosses like this.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

the loot got nothing...
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Lord Mars wrote:the loot got nothing...
Dont worry too much about it... I had loot right to some gold arrow and bolts..
Lord Doug

Post by Lord Doug »

I know it didn't have anything on him I'm just saying i know i didn't get loot rights because of that. It's not a super big deal just kind of a bummer. Was just wondering if it was a problem for anyone else.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ajani wrote:You can still get the arty and not get loot rights on bosses like this.

Ajani for staff, seems like he answers more questions than current staff anyways.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Lord Doug wrote:So i was at the event Harrawoer from the start killed all the tentacles attacked the Harrower and had my dog on it the whole time and got no loot rights no nothing. It happened to a couple other people in my party. Did anyone else have this happen or are we just lucky/un lucky? Not trying to whine just kinda bummed out.
I'm not sure if the following applies to Demise or not

If the max hp of the creature is:
less than 200 hp: you have to do at least 1/2 of the top attacker's damage to get looting rights.
between 200 and 1000 hp: you have to do at least 1/4 of the top attacker's damage to get looting rights.
between 1000 and 3000 hp: you have to do at least 1/8 of the top attacker's damage to get looting rights.
3000 or more hp: you have to do at least 1/16 of the top attacker's damage to get looting rights.
The person who does the first blow gets their damage multiplied by 125% for the purposes of calculating looting rights
First and last blows are also used in calculating a tiebreaker, but as you'd have to do EXACTLY the same amount of damage, ties would be rare.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

EnEffetGile wrote:I believe Exillion has it there. I was unable to loot untill area cleared up.. I kept trying to loot and couldnt.
Maybe because there is a timer on the corpse before it can be looted by anyone

No looting rights
After some time you can open the corpse but it is empty
A little later you can open the corpse and what was not looted is there if you want it
A little later the corpse disappears
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

sometimes when you click on a corpse, the game gets confused and mistakes one corpse for another. When you click on either corpse, it just tries to open one of them.

That could have been the case. Were you casting on it or was it just your dog hitting it?