screwed on the harry?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
EnEffetGile

Re: screwed on the harry?

Post by EnEffetGile »

Bama wrote:
EnEffetGile wrote:I believe Exillion has it there. I was unable to loot untill area cleared up.. I kept trying to loot and couldnt.
Maybe because there is a timer on the corpse before it can be looted by anyone

No looting rights
After some time you can open the corpse but it is empty
A little later you can open the corpse and what was not looted is there if you want it
A little later the corpse disappears
It could be it. But, it didnt say I didnt have right or that I couldnt reach corpse. It behaved like when you go near a house with too many cart and items. Nothing can be access for a long time. Something similar but not as intense can be noticed at the shop behind library. The shop sometime wont respond for a few second and it take at least 10 sec for me to see the item name / price. (At least to me)
The Silvertiger

Re: screwed on the harry?

Post by The Silvertiger »

I believe bamas post is partially correct. You had to have been in the top 16 to get looting rights.

Also the other post about the game being bugged can also apply since there were tentacles right beside it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."