@Staff

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

@Staff

Post by Amish Hammer »

I have a request/suggestion for holiday events. I have always had this problem and ive seen other people have the same problem. During events like the open spawns when we do the holiday ones, there is usually so many people spamming spells that you cant even see what you are attacking or you cant target it unless you have a macro for it, which most people dont. I know there is the -hide trick if you have UOS which is only a temporary solution. I want to suggest some way to implement a tab or something that will let you turn off all of the spell spam since its always insane, or some way to make the bosses title bar bigger and easier to grab.
Discord: Amish#1299
MMMartin and EnEffetGile like this.
Gargl Kark

Re: @Staff

Post by Gargl Kark »

Big Operation imo. Maybe easier to filter them out yourself?
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Gargl Kark wrote:Big Operation imo. Maybe easier to filter them out yourself?
Probably, but I wanted to see if they would be able to do it for everyone so it just doesnt come up again on the forums. The -hide trick works decently well aslong as you dont move the screen or you will have to redo it all, and you can shorter theh spells i nthe spell tab but it still is a huge spam
Discord: Amish#1299
Gargl Kark likes this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Yeah, I find it extremly annoying
Amish Hammer likes this.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Theres an option on the client to make speech go faster, use it, maybe it helps