Kapero explains the world to SCV

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Kapero explains the world to SCV

Post by royal kapero2 »

Would you like to take a look at the other side of the coin? Believe me, I learnt all the anti-virtues during my despairing quest of Ultima Online, Deceit, Despise, Destard, Covetous and so on. I thought a lot of all them, so let me share my hard-gained knowledge with you. You did watch Star Wars for sure. But do you understand the real sense of the movie of our life? Can you tell me what's going on there? And who is who, behind this propaganda?

It's time to notice that Star Wars is a forged product of Republic, the democratic and antimonarchic Republic. The cat’s out of the bag in the trilogy produced in the second millennium. We learn there a number of facts that help us to understand the roots of this intergalactic war. The war took a place because the intergalactic senate raised taxes and it didn't make the trade federation happy, so the trade federation organized a mass production of droids, drones, robots in secrecy. These machines were supposed to take over the power in the galaxy. Here we have an essential discovery, the cause of war is fiscalism, unfair politics and a tendency of the authorities to rob people. How typical. There is no villainy, the democratic power will not do in need of money. So, the senate puts taxes and the war bursts out. I am siding with the trade federation obviously which is protesting against the dishonest move of senate.
Furthermore, take notice of the heroine, who is called a queen in the beginning, then in the second episode she is called Senator Amidala and who is accompanying her in the Senate? For example, this idiot Jar Jar Binks became a senator. Now the subconscious is speaking and the truth is revealed, and despite that it's a production of Republicans, the reality of Democracy reveals itself anyway and we learn that the biggest fools become the senators and politicians. They get this job because they guarantee to their masters, they will not understand anything and will do what they are expected to do. So, who are their masters and who is really pulling the strings? We find out there is something more than senate, a circle, Jedi council with small Yoda in charge. And there are made all the decisions, Jedi Knights do the politics and the senate only deliberates. Even in this small circle, there is an autocracy because Yoda solely decides behind the scene, even if he consults with others for advice. Jedi Knights are the intergalactic political police. Do you remember the scene when young Obi Wan with young Skywalker visits some pub and there Obi Wan in passing is brainwashing one of the customers and recommends him to go to home and rethink his whole life. Pulling the strings, decisons behind the scene and brainwashing, everything is being done in the name of Democracy.
And since Jedi Knights are security services, who is the Skywalker senor? He is the only noble persona, later the only one who disagrees with the system. Because he does it, he must be the most slandered character. They are comparing him and the traditional order to act hitlerum. The opponent needs to be pictured as a sad fascist, antagonist with a heavy breath, so others may appear virtuous. Who are the others? For example we see the old Han Solo still needs to struggle as a smuggler. Again, the lumpenproletariat is a characteristic element of the Republic. And when Luke is leaving home without a word, then we meet him 15 years later on some planet, he stands back to us and looks like he is peeing to ocean. We have good news, the old veterans of Republic don't have the worthy successors. The new generation is not buying the Democratic values. For example Leia and Han Solo need to deal with it, namely their childrien don't follow their way, so the youth is considered as a totalitarian move.
So dear SCV, not everything is just black and white. How dare you call me an evil-minded knight because I revel in dressing dark colors? I can be actually a different player. It's hurtful to judge things by external appearances. But what can you know, you pick convenient facts. Why don't you tell everyone that you just attacked someone's champion boss and stole his scrolls? Being a player killer is wrong but stealing the riches from poor folks is okay.
kolbycrouch

Re: Kapero explains the world to SCV

Post by kolbycrouch »

Trump has already signed 2 executive orders over this.

The first one lowers taxes for the trade federations.

The second bans Jedi's from mind-tricking Senators.

SCV obviously voted for Hillary Clinton.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

What is going on in this thread?
Facko

Post by Facko »

Someone needs to explain life to kapero before he can explain it to scv.
ultio mea est
ronny.p likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Trumpero for admin
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

medamaude wrote:What is going on in this thread?
So much hate between those 2..............

I'm not sure exactly what is going on but I am trying to piece it all together with this other thread
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=2&t=7035

That thread mentions the name "Lola" a few times
So I am guessing there was this "Kinks" thing going on

You know
"....... She walked up to me and she asked me to dance.
I asked her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola"
Lo lo lo lo Lola. Lo lo lo lo Lola......"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

And later on
........."Well I'm not the world's most masculine man,
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man,
And so is Lola.
Lo lo lo lo Lola. Lo lo lo lo Lola......"

..........maybe it is a Lou Reed thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc
I don't know
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

No way I'm reading that but I'm sure its entertaining.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Bama wrote:
this "Kinks" thing
@Bama!
You won the Insult-of-the-day price!
\o/
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
kentares

Post by kentares »

Gargl Kark wrote:
Bama wrote:
this "Kinks" thing
@Bama!
\o/
...better get a safe word
kentares

Post by kentares »

Gargl Kark wrote:
Bama wrote:
this "Kinks" thing
@Bama!
\o/
If I could have figured out how to quote your signature... your signature wins... that is a great Google Sheet :geek:
Gargl Kark likes this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

kentares wrote: If I could have figured out how to quote your signature... your signature wins... that is a great Google Sheet :geek:
mark all
Strg+c
Strg+v
apply markdown
save

i can make a video tutorial if you like :D
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Bama likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »