Good Day Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Good Day Demise

Post by zulu2401 »

Today is going to be a lovely day. Grab life by the pussy.
Blesh, Toke and Hugsforpeace like this.
ahkt87

Re: Good Day Demise

Post by ahkt87 »

Yes sir, Mr. President!
I once ate an entire goat. :beathorse:
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Zulu man my main memory of you, was when I came back after taking a couple years off you and some dudes were trying to kill me but someone told me about steam and I guess not too many people were using it. The mini heals were so strong against a razor offense you were spamming that I was cheating! What is sad about that is I WAS cheating. Steam is cheating. I don't think people grasp how big of a difference the mini heal is, but my memory of you calling me a cheater, and me feeling like a cheater will always help me to remember how bad people actually are at pvp.
Toke

Post by Toke »

Jackie Moon wrote:Zulu man my main memory of you, was when I came back after taking a couple years off you and some dudes were trying to kill me but someone told me about steam and I guess not too many people were using it. The mini heals were so strong against a razor offense you were spamming that I was cheating! What is sad about that is I WAS cheating. Steam is cheating. I don't think people grasp how big of a difference the mini heal is, but my memory of you calling me a cheater, and me feeling like a cheater will always help me to remember how bad people actually are at pvp.

cheater