Sup?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Retartifact

Sup?

Post by Retartifact »

Hey Demise,

I have been really hanging on rarely logging in other than to refresh my accounts since my daughter was born four years ago... Ive tried to come back a few times and always lost interest after a couple of days/weeks.

I think it might be time to finally let UO die for me. its been a good run, my demise accounts got nearly 10 years on it, I can still remember skipping highschool to go play the beta at my friends house, playing Atlantic and Catskills and then Siege Perilous on OSI servers.. lots of memories. But I just cant get hook on the game like I used to.

Anyway if you know me you know I have some cool things, if you dont know me then youve probably stopped reading by now anyway.

I dont really know what I want to do with my stuff, Im kind of see sawing between giving it away or just letting it all rot. The few people left I would have asked directly I cant on these new forums because I dont have enough posts to send DMs so I guess if you want something cool like a grandfathered malas castle full of event rares or a tokuno island house or whatever post a really compelling reason why I should give it to you instead of just letting it all fade away.

:beathorse:
zulu2401

Re: Sup?

Post by zulu2401 »

Burn it pussy. Fuck everyone else
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

If you make two more posts, you can then send the DMs you want and maybe you will find some old friends. I am sure you would rather give it to friends than random strangers.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Retartifact wrote:Hey Demise,

I have been really hanging on rarely logging in other than to refresh my accounts since my daughter was born four years ago... Ive tried to come back a few times and always lost interest after a couple of days/weeks.

I think it might be time to finally let UO die for me. its been a good run, my demise accounts got nearly 10 years on it, I can still remember skipping highschool to go play the beta at my friends house, playing Atlantic and Catskills and then Siege Perilous on OSI servers.. lots of memories. But I just cant get hook on the game like I used to.

Anyway if you know me you know I have some cool things, if you dont know me then youve probably stopped reading by now anyway.

I dont really know what I want to do with my stuff, Im kind of see sawing between giving it away or just letting it all rot. The few people left I would have asked directly I cant on these new forums because I dont have enough posts to send DMs so I guess if you want something cool like a grandfathered malas castle full of event rares or a tokuno island house or whatever post a really compelling reason why I should give it to you instead of just letting it all fade away.

:beathorse:
I played catskills back around 2004-2010.

What were your chars names?

Oh them dial-up days... Whew.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

:(
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I'm not really into asking for stuff, I say let it idoc bc that is way more fun. Or announce drop it.

Either way,

When and who were you on siege? Pretty small community and I was there for 8+ years on Arden, Irsskan, Wolf, and other characters.
Maloskies likes this.
Leona_Skara

Post by Leona_Skara »

I am a vet returning after a long hiatus. Played Baja on OSI, played Demise from about 2008-2010. If you wanted to jumpstart my remake with some gear, I would be much appreciated.
Bug

Post by Bug »

I got bored of demise many years ago myself and had a big giveaway event.

Had a castle in malas like yourself. I secured hundreds of containers inside the castle set to friends. Then I friended about fifty or so players on day of event and they all went storming through the castle opening up all the boxes that had all my valuables inside them. Maybe try doing something like that.

Ha just make sure this is what you really want to do. After all those years i got the uo feeling again and now got to start all over again on Demise here.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

This is a BAD post...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Make "putting everything into a trash barrel" video. It's very tickling
Porky likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:UoH would appreciate donation we help new players, and recruit new players, and we've geared many new players, and many guild like KvG, ReQ has a lot of our players that graduate from our academy.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Damn Opywang got jokes. Im dyin
Rauch likes this.
Retartifact

Post by Retartifact »

Frasier wrote:Make "putting everything into a trash barrel" video. It's very tickling
Aside from the deco in the houses and whats physically on my characters theres not a whole lot, I went HAM on one of the previous clean ups.

Wouldnt make for much of a video.

Thought sleeping on it would help me make a decision but it didnt really help at all. Part of me wants to offer it up to the people that helped me get started and helped me the most on this shard, Third, Eby, Oaks, uome, pont, girl that does the ridiculous bagart cant remember her name im sorry, but they all either let their accounts lapse or are several magnitudes richer then I ever was and dont need my stuff.

Ill check back on the thread in a few days and see if theres any compelling reason not to let it rot and slightly increase the value of everyone elses stuff.

Is there currently any RP scene ? seems like interest comes and goes on demise. I might donate to that, I always was a fan of anyone that got that into the game even if I rarely ever did myself.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Retartifact wrote:
Frasier wrote:Is there currently any RP scene ? seems like interest comes and goes on demise.
I think not :cry:
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Please trash can it and make a video of the cool items :o
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Who were you on Siege?
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo