Sup?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Sup?

Post by Loler »

Dont idoc the castle cant place again as you know. Just keep refreshing takes 2 minutes.every 2 1/2 months. And like bug maybe you will get the itch or maybe when your kid is old enough to play you can pass down the items
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

My suggestion would be give to noob in new haven or use the cub chest at Brit bank for insta delete. I also would suggest giving your castle to april, Amish Hammer, indika, miq, or someone who wouldn't sell it because of the sentimental value.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I second april.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Making rich players richer?

Nice.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Opywang likes this.
Retartifact

Post by Retartifact »

Frasier wrote:
Retartifact wrote:
Frasier wrote:Is there currently any RP scene ? seems like interest comes and goes on demise.
I think not :cry:

thats a shame, Ive already liquidated most of my stuff. aside from the items on my actual characters most of my wealth is in the form of my unique real estate and its rare deco. the kind of stuff trammies and RPers tend to appreciate.

and to the make rich players richer comment, I didnt commit to anything and even said the only people I know really have no use for my stuff because theyre already rich beyond anything I could give them. No need to be so salty, clearly thread has nothing for you feel free to move along
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Im rich enough buddy. :)

Don't jump to conclusions.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You are the great garet jax? I stand by my suggestions. If you allow your houses to rot rich players will get the stuff anyways. My suggestion of april, your only guildy left actively playing, is by far my favorite and only makes perfect sense. She's always generous and helpful to the community.

If you are worried about giving stuff to your rich friends, consider me. ;) The only thing I would want is the rare castle and deco, which I know is the bulk of your accumulated wealth. If given to me I can guarantee a few things: It's not going to a rich player. It's not going to be sold or destroyed. As a matter of fact I would allow it to be used as a guild house with teleporters to guild members houses. I would also be willing to give it back in the event that you get the itch or thy child/ren get the itch. That's me stating my case as you say.

I wish you the best in your decision and further adventures in this thing we call life. Check in from time to time and tell those BAD people we miss them.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Id like the event rare becuase I am a hoarder/collector and well most event rares you cant get anymore so, if youd like to donate your rares to my museum house im trying to fill up, ill take it.
Discord: Amish#1299
sliptongue69

Post by sliptongue69 »

Damn, yo. I feel ya. My boy turned 8 this past November and haven't played much the past 8 years. Have lost a few houses because I couldn't keep up the refresh times. xD
Loler

Post by Loler »

Give it some time find the right person you want to pass your legacy onto. You got another 3 months if you refreshed today
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Retartifact

Post by Retartifact »

Loler wrote:Give it some time find the right person you want to pass your legacy onto. You got another 3 months if you refreshed today

Yea, Im far too much of a trammie to let the malas castle rot I think. thread was kind of just putting out feelers to find that right person though.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I used to play this game over a decade ago, and for me too responsibilities caused the game to die out. I'm reinstalling the game now about 13 years later to see if I can spark up a love for the game again. I mean, I always loved the game, even when I didn't play, but now I may have time again. If you would be kind enough to tailor a LRC suit for me I would be so grateful. I couldn't ask for anything more, anything you could spare for a hardcore oldie would be great.
Retartifact

Post by Retartifact »

Extremist223 wrote:I used to play this game over a decade ago, and for me too responsibilities caused the game to die out. I'm reinstalling the game now about 13 years later to see if I can spark up a love for the game again. I mean, I always loved the game, even when I didn't play, but now I may have time again. If you would be kind enough to tailor a LRC suit for me I would be so grateful. I couldn't ask for anything more, anything you could spare for a hardcore oldie would be great.
Whats your ingame name? I dont have any spare really anything I trashed it all last clean up Britannia event, but Ill give you a million to go shopping and get restarted. just cause you mentioned being in or fight E back in the day and this is probably the closest Ill ever get to helping the people that helped me when I was new to the shard.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

my ingame is Extremist or Xtremist. I would really appreciate that, whenever you can.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Retartifact: who were you on ATL? I started playing this game in '02 on ATL OSI with my uncle and cousin when I was 13 yrs old and also feel kind of the same way you do. I'm currently collecting resources to make a buck to build a suit and try and compete with in the fel side like I did back in the day on my dial up lol. To give a clearer mind, I used to play in the guilds DEI, HOT, CyN, but wasn't good enough with my dial up to join the goooood guilds like MM. Not really asking for your stuff but if you know me, I would look after your castle for you until you decide to come back in 10 years like the rest of us always do. It saddens me how much they let a good game rot. Then again, this game is hard as hell to learn so they made it impossible to grow as a game for new players. Oh, and I guess my mains I played back then was Arch Lord Kain & Blade but I guess my only real fame would come from pub 44 test shard when it was almost more popular than the actual shards themselves.
Discord: Kain#3638