Lack of participation?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
hrs024

Lack of participation?

Post by hrs024 »

There is a huge lack of interest in the forum trading post, even for price checking and basically everything, the only items that get responses are super high end items... and i was thinking that maybe the staff can do a weekly or monthly participation reward randomly selected, just like a piece of clothing with no mods just a novelty item for people to get a chance to win based on participation.. any thoughts on that just to boost up the trading post section? just a thought
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
BannerBruce likes this.
Ajani

Re: Lack of participation?

Post by Ajani »

I think staff should do a raffle like once a week a couple raffles and then at the end of the week they give the item to the winner would be a huge gold sink IMO
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Ajani wrote:I think staff should do a raffle like once a week a couple raffles and then at the end of the week they give the item to the winner would be a huge gold sink IMO
I second this, 500k-1kk for a ticket and release the winning numbers each week like a lottery
DS dyes, donation items etc as rewards
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:
Ajani wrote:I think staff should do a raffle like once a week a couple raffles and then at the end of the week they give the item to the winner would be a huge gold sink IMO
I second this, 500k-1kk for a ticket and release the winning numbers each week like a lottery
DS dyes, donation items etc as rewards
no not ds dyes maybe dona items but I was really thinking artys like stuff that is on the market all the time like Ornys,Glads,Aris,MKP's,Sashes,etc. but I like the idea of dona items but not ds
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

Opening the donation store with the ability to pay in gold would be a decent gold sink too. Skill balls for 10kk. Pet bonding deeds for 5kk. I think people would be buying.
april0395 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i dont think this conversation is going the direction that i was aiming for>.<
Made In Quebec likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

TheBeef wrote:Opening the donation store with the ability to pay in gold would be a decent gold sink too. Skill balls for 10kk. Pet bonding deeds for 5kk. I think people would be buying.
This is a good idea, but I dont think it would work for the store because I think they use the money they got from the donation store to keep the server running. I dont think they can pay others in in-game gold to keep their server up.
Discord: Amish#1299
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

shard is dead , pvp is dead , everytime i log there is 9010329130129309 nwo and their hole shard ally . especially with those yellow dudes fighting like 2 blues. now there is 14 of them in brit fighting red healers .
Tempest and Maloskies like this.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

and when u said HZ was a zerg lol .
Vitek- likes this.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

but i never saw nwo and ally wining if they have even numbers with hz kvg etc . agaisnt kvg they usulally lose like 10x4 haha . so bad
Arden, Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

IMO the issue is the ageing shard population. speaking for myself, i more or less stick to selling stuff, bc i own all the lower and mid range items i want atm, and my account isn't really that old.
Setting rewards for forum participation will very soon end up in endless discussions about staff being unfair/unprofessionell/biased/corrupted/whatnot, as humans must make decisions whom to reward for what.

I agree however that selling or trading stuff is slow. Best option would be a house in Luna where to set up vendors, run by staff. Just a thought.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

my main focus on this post was price checks
Maloskies likes this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

hrs024 wrote:my main focus on this post was price checks
hijacked :)
sorry

yes, price checks are an issue.
bumping up threads did the trick for me when I needed it. or asking some trusted person.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

its ok lol as long as we got some dialogue! ty for input as well =D
Gargl Kark likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

hrs024 wrote:There is a huge lack of interest in the forum trading post, even for price checking and basically everything, the only items that get responses are super high end items...
Back to your question about price checks,
I myself lost interest about posting something in PC section because every time when some high end item comes, will come usually someone who will try to lowball the item and scam the seller and get the item for free for him.
Like Gargl Kark said, better ask some trusted person if you are not sure about some item.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
hrs024 likes this.