Time to Expand Demise?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Re: Time to Expand Demise?

Post by Made In Quebec »

Vander Nars wrote:
I dont always have a rune on me and Im not always on a char with magery.
Whether you do or not, is kinda up to you.

Don't you think it's a bit strange to ask for a huge revamp on the usage and enforcement of Luna Houses which would have a major impact on a lot of people, just because you don't shop on a mage with blank runes?

You have all the tools necessary to ease your shopping experiences, but because you decide not to use them, people should lose their Luna Houses unless they run active vendors?

And that's not greedy?

Ok...
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
I dont always have a rune on me and Im not always on a char with magery.
Whether you do or not, is kinda up to you.

Don't you think it's a bit strange to ask for a huge revamp on the usage and enforcement of Luna Houses which would have a major impact on a lot of people, just because you don't shop on a mage with blank runes?

You have all the tools necessary to ease your shopping experiences, but because you decide not to use them, people should lose their Luna Houses unless they run active vendors?

And that's not greedy?

Ok...
I already fucking told you I dont give a shit about the right and wrong so this whole guilt trip is fucking pointless, A better demise shopping experience also means a better demise economy and I dont think thats greedy. You must be one of this inactive players sitting on a luna house the way you try to protect their right to waste fucking prime space that someone could use to run a successful vendor. Let me be fucking clear I dont agree with your fucking point and im not changing my mind.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Vander Nars wrote: I already fucking told you I dont give a shit about the right and wrong so this whole guilt trip is fucking pointless, A better demise shopping experience also means a better demise economy and I dont think thats greedy. You must be one of this inactive players sitting on a luna house the way you try to protect their right to waste fucking prime space that someone could use to run a successful vendor. Let me be fucking clear I dont agree with your fucking point and im not changing my mind.
My my...

Sorry, didn't knew I'd hit the rage button so hard.

Enjoy your quest then, good luck :)
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I already fucking told you I dont give a shit about the right and wrong so this whole guilt trip is fucking pointless, A better demise shopping experience also means a better demise economy and I dont think thats greedy. You must be one of this inactive players sitting on a luna house the way you try to protect their right to waste fucking prime space that someone could use to run a successful vendor. Let me be fucking clear I dont agree with your fucking point and im not changing my mind.
My my...

Sorry, didn't knew I'd hit the rage button so hard.

Enjoy your quest then, good luck :)
I just dont enjoy being fucking guilt trip with 20 questions about is this right or wrong when iv already explain my position once.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Vander Nars wrote: I just dont enjoy being fucking guilt trip with 20 questions about is this right or wrong when iv already explain my position once.
Ahhhh I understand now!

And your point is the only valid point? All other points that are against your opinion are just wrong!

Gotcha ;)
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Lay off the Zulu Kool-Aid.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I just dont enjoy being fucking guilt trip with 20 questions about is this right or wrong when iv already explain my position once.
Ahhhh I understand now!

And your point is the only valid point? All other points that are against your opinion are just wrong!

Gotcha ;)
I never said or implied that my point is the only valid one, i just dont give a fuck about the other points. Maybe you should spend less time imply shit I never said.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Vander Nars wrote: I never said or implied that my point is the only valid one, i just dont give a fuck about the other points. Maybe you should spend less time imply shit I never said.
I struggle to see a difference between "not giving a fuck about other opinions" and "all other opinions are invalid" but as long as you see one...

I'll have a toast at your horribly presented and defended suggestion, and call it a day.

Take care my friend :)
royal kapero2 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I never said or implied that my point is the only valid one, i just dont give a fuck about the other points. Maybe you should spend less time imply shit I never said.
I struggle to see a difference between "not giving a fuck about other opinions" and "all other opinions are invalid" but as long as you see one...

I'll have a toast at your horribly presented and defended suggestion, and call it a day.

The difference is I understand their may be a better way to fix the issues iv address but I just dont care to debate it with you because neither of us hold the power to change anything and it would just be a endless "what if" session that wouldnt get us anywhere closer to a better demise.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:

The difference is I understand their may be a better way to fix the issues iv address but I just dont care to debate it with you because neither of us hold the power to change anything and it would just be a endless "what if" session that wouldnt get us anywhere closer to a better demise.
That you know of... If I were looking for a new demise staff member wouldn't I want someone with experience on hybrid? Que is on my list of possible staff members... Also, you think staff don't read these forums? Any debate is valid when those in power have access to it. Good day, sir...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Retartifact likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

If those in power gave a shit heartwood scripting wouldnt be running afk 24/7 on demise, if you wanna believe they give a shit about what you think than thats great and you do you boo.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

Alvin wrote:The houses left would be owned by active players
But you already own all of them except for mine.

And you gave me that one.
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Made In Quebec wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Reserving specefic location to specefic players opens the door for corruption wide open, and would mean that staff would have to waste their precious, scarce time, trying to validate if the people whom are using those reserved location are using them appropriately.
Non-issue. it's extremely easy and quick to see if a house as a vendor and is being actively used for commerce. There are houses there that haven't been used for that purpose since I lost my own house in the outskirts of Luna in 2012. Some of the guys who own those houses haven't played since.. I dont' know, man. I've lost count. It's been years since Luna was a good place to shop. The two vendor houses at the east exit are basically the only ones. Everything else looks dead, and it accordingly affects the game play and the perception of new players (and old!) about the server.
Lucifall
Retartifact

Post by Retartifact »

Vander Nars wrote:If those in power gave a shit heartwood scripting wouldnt be running afk 24/7 on demise, if you wanna believe they give a shit about what you think than thats great and you do you boo.

So what was the point of this thread? You said you wont debate it with players because they dont have any power to change anything. Youre also saying staff doesnt care about anything. Youre just raging now so bad youre contradicting yourself.

If you truly had the shards best interests in mind as you claim you wouldnt post toxic threads where you shit on everyone that has a different opinion than you and would welcome discussing ideas like a rational adult.

I dont post often anymore but I see a trend a lot lately of people trashing the staff here. I dont know how many are even left at this point but you know they are all unpaid right? theyve been catering to people that bitch and moan about them for years now for nothing in return. There isnt even a donation store anymore so its not like Ryans pockets are still getting fat either. The shard exists because people love the game and are dedicated to the community here. Ya'll need to take a step back and see the forest from the trees.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You go, bro! Just remember, when you quit, to give me your castle. :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."