Days Of Gold!!

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Days Of Gold!!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos teach Larson to type. :P
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Larson wrote:we had to remove Styx
When did this happen?

I never get all the damn memos
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
Larson wrote:we had to remove Styx
When did this happen?

I never get all the damn memos
Get discord.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Bama-
The Silvertiger wrote: Get discord.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Legions so easy Loop need to kill them on 2 accounts.

Why i know that? Cause one guy was just macro magic fireball, and recalled when i came near.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Valkyrie wrote:Bama-
The Silvertiger wrote: Get discord.
@Bama
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

Shallan wrote:Legions so easy Loop need to kill them on 2 accounts.

Why i know that? Cause one guy was just macro magic fireball, and recalled when i came near.
nobody cares
please stfu
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

coveiro wrote:
Shallan wrote:Legions so easy Loop need to kill them on 2 accounts.

nobody cares
please stfu
loop's like some one care :D

and i think gm will care too he he he :>

learn to play instead of cheat!

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Valkyrie likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Just seems like alot of pvpers are mad because it isn't a pvp event like every other minor event we get. It is okay to do events that aren't based around killing one another.
As for the afking, I saw a bit of it during the event. But I was also checked multiple times, and most people know that I don't afk. So they were atleast trying.

I killed maybe 4-5 legion and got one Htoken
Discord: Amish#1299
CrazyAPP

Post by CrazyAPP »

I killed 10+ legion, got 2 minor artifacts.
farmed poison elemental for 20+ hours, got 2 tickets.
:cry:
The Silvertiger

Amish Hammer wrote:Just seems like alot of pvpers are mad because it isn't a pvp event like every other minor event we get. It is okay to do events that aren't based around killing one another.
As for the afking, I saw a bit of it during the event. But I was also checked multiple times, and most people know that I don't afk. So they were atleast trying.

You are wrong about the pvpers. They actually enjoyed the event. They would like a non dueling large pvp event.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Amish Hammer wrote: July 20th, 2019, 1:13 am Just seems like alot of pvpers are mad because it isn't a pvp event like every other minor event we get. It is okay to do events that aren't based around killing one another.

can u name some of these "minor events" that are pvp events? excluding the one that was just recently done well after this comment was made.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Vander Nars wrote: August 17th, 2019, 8:48 am
can u name some of these "minor events" that are pvp events? excluding the one that was just recently done well after this comment was made.
Those are the events im talking about friend. They happen alot, there a bunch of varieties, and sadly not many people show up anymore. I just wouldnt mind some pvm events like that aswell, the only ones that ive seen lately that are for players of all types is the bomberman event, which is really fun btw. I was thinking more of like a random boss raid thats stupidly hard and needs more then 20 people to kill. Just something quick and fun for all that isnt a holiday based event.
Discord: Amish#1299
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Amish Hammer wrote: August 17th, 2019, 4:23 pm
Vander Nars wrote: August 17th, 2019, 8:48 am
Those are the events im talking about friend. They happen alot, there a bunch of varieties, and sadly not many people show up anymore. I just wouldnt mind some pvm events like that aswell, the only ones that ive seen lately that are for players of all types is the bomberman event, which is really fun btw. I was thinking more of like a random boss raid thats stupidly hard and needs more then 20 people to kill. Just something quick and fun for all that isnt a holiday based event.
so the event u was mentioning was an event that hadnt happen nor u had any knowledge of.... i guess next ur gonna tell me u can see the future?