Treasures of Tokuno

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Treasures of Tokuno

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:I got 2 ltot in 7 minutes
I illegally lured rune beetles on an afk farming player
I lured fan dancers to the corpse
2 fan dancers rummaged through the corpse
I killed the fan dancers and looted the ltots

I had fun and can't wait for the next one
I bet you didn't get punished either... If we demand justice for one we must demand justice for all. I'm for vigilante justice myself. Staff quit jailing people and let the people of Gotham... I mean demise... take care of it themselves. This guy crazy has been afk farming blood elementals night and day for almost a year.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:I got 2 ltot in 7 minutes
I illegally lured rune beetles on an afk farming player
I lured fan dancers to the corpse
2 fan dancers rummaged through the corpse
I killed the fan dancers and looted the ltots

I had fun and can't wait for the next one
I bet you didn't get punished either... If we demand justice for one we must demand justice for all. I'm for vigilante justice myself. Staff quit jailing people and let the people of Gotham... I mean demise... take care of it themselves. This guy crazy has been afk farming blood elementals night and day for almost a year.
All of my ill gotten gains are laundered in a house not owned by me

As for that poor soul who died to the rune beetles (I still don't know how one dies due to someone luring mobs on to them if they are not afk) I felt bad for them not being able to get ltots while they were at work or school or sleeping or pumping the neighbors dog. But I got over it when the fan dancers rummaged the ltots and I was able to loot them.

You see if my plan didn't work I would have just wasted mine and their time

And I was fully aware of what I was doing and prepared for the consequences

I wonder if that afk farmer was prepared

Once again I had fun and can't wait for the next TOT because I still need 8 more ltots to get a Gtot so I can PVP
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

clyamida it happens bro
Janky

Post by Janky »

Loler wrote:Farmed the spawn only. got 110 ltots, but i usually only did 3-4 spawns at a time. If the spawn was wanged i could have done more but people had a hard time understanding the best ways to kill serado.
Hey Loler, can you give some tips on the most effective way to fight Serado? I was using a new Mage/Necro character for this event and was told not to use magic against him (I was using EVs) by another player, he was trying to finish telling me what to use but it got a bit crazy and I wasn't able to hear the rest of the advice. I hate fighting Serado with all his poisoning!!! I ended up just pain spiking him continuously but I'm not sure if that is the most effective way of fighting him, staying close enough to target him just resulted in me being poisoned over and over. :roll: Eventually I will work on the spellweaving and tamer portion of this character. I checked UOguide for tips but there was nothing helpful.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Armor ignore...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama and Janky like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Armor ignore is hands down the best. however for a necro mage the best way to kill it is spam pain spike. It doesnt cause the poison damage and if you have 10 necro mages there all painspiking from the start he should only last 1-2 minutes. However people get greedy ad want to see a large number so they cast other spells. Any other spell or attack will cause an aoe poison that chains to any target within 8-10 tiles. It originates on the player that does the damage and chains from there. Pets/summon trigger the poison aoe on the pet and the player.

my wraith form archer was hitting serado for 250 ai with slayer max honor.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024 and Janky like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

also as his hp gets lower his resist get higher so spells like ebolt end up doing less damage then a pain spike. and if you cast other spells besides pain spike the poison aoe makes you stop to heal making u lose even more damage then just spaming pain spike.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Janky

Post by Janky »

Thank you so much! I'll be going back there and giving that a try! All the times I was able to go to Sleeping Dragon the people there were really nice and worked together but I took some serious poisonings!!! :mrgreen: Even though I was going through tons of cure pots I was still having fun, getting gold, and a few lToTs can't wait for the next Tot event!!!
hrs024 likes this.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

best way to kill serado is sick skeletal dragons on it if u necro.... lawl
hrs024 and Janky like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

thats actually not true as it will spread the poison on you and serados resist go up as its hp gets lower so the skele dragons run out of steam. also since the poison aoe is a chain it will aoe pop a ton of the skeles at the same time and kill them and you very fast if you have 3 up and others have 3 up as well.

best ways for necros to kill serado is just pain spike.

the best way period to kill serado is armor ignore and snake slayer + honor.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Lord Mars wrote:best way to kill serado is sick skeletal dragons on it if u necro.... lawl

i just run up and hit it with my sword. :lol:

armour ignore does decent damage on it, do have to run back a few times tho