Easter Festival Schedule

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Amish Hammer

Re: Easter Festival Schedule

Post by Amish Hammer »

Valkyrie wrote:Like always missed darts, and dungeon dash i also missed- ok who care-congratz Amish!
dungeon dash didnt happen yet
Discord: Amish#1299
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Loler wrote:Nice a gold ticket better then 4 bronze from 4 separate events. Must have taken a lot of skill to double click that dart board.
you want it?
What is it, I’ll take it
Discord: Maloskies#2094
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

GG Amish. The best melee on Demise. Imagine If a melee could throw daggers :P
Amish Hammer likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Maloskies wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:
Loler wrote:Nice a gold ticket better then 4 bronze from 4 separate events. Must have taken a lot of skill to double click that dart board.
you want it?
What is it, I’ll take it
its just the gold ticket thing from events that gives a skill ball, 7xchooser, and some ethy. He is just upset that he didnt get the gold one, but he got 4 bronze ones which probably cost more than a gold one if added up. I just won it out of pure rng.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I would have preferred 4 silver cards at least i could claim more soul stones i just think its funny you literally nailed the reason i think the higher tier prizes going to events like the dart tournament is even more of a joke.

"I just won it out of pure rng."
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Loler wrote:I would have preferred 4 silver cards at least i could claim more soul stones i just think its funny you literally nailed the reason i think the higher tier prizes going to events like the dart tournament is even more of a joke.

"I just won it out of pure rng."
shouldve joined, you might have won another beetle.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Would have had to made another video of me deleting it
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

no dragon easter eggs?

i always miss easter lol
Last edited by Calvin on April 20th, 2019, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so i went in a gate, and ran passed some reds, kapero and a couple others chased me for a while ^.^

then i got totally lost, tried to find the way out, and found a weird coloured monster :D
with some choccy!
Will-twins and Alvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

stop starting shit kapero

egg hunt in 16 hours guys!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Selene wrote: Dungeon Dash
10 PM UTC You will find your way into a mixture of different dungeons, where there will be monsters to kill and PvP will be allowed. At the end of this trial of dungeons, you will find a treasure room, how you get it out safely is up to you...
Calvin wrote:so i went in a gate, and ran passed some reds, kapero and a couple others chased me for a while ^.^

then i got totally lost, tried to find the way out, and found a weird coloured monster :D
with some choccy!
We had a lot of fun on the Dungeon Dash event. I want to thank you again for organizing it for us. As the biggest group there ReQ ended up getting garb, trinket, 2 charge pigment 1928, charger of the fallen and many ltots.

I re-watched how we played there and was thinking: did we take all that was there? Or some valuables got left behind under the gold piles? Also, was there anything special hidden in the "fort room" in ice-dungeon .. we went there but kind of skipped all the chests there thinking its just standard dungeon chests. What was the deal with the fire-beetle in sewers - was it "an entrance key" to another treasury that we missed? ;]
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I had running tracking on my melee and I saw Glen/Alvin Tolfer and Ladro Graves/Gorzom Tarsha inside the dungeon, instead of cheating, people could have played for fun sometimes :P
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

royal kapero2 wrote:I had running tracking on my melee and I saw Glen/Alvin Tolfer and Ladro Graves/Gorzom Tarsha inside the dungeon, instead of cheating, people could have played for fun sometimes :P
"My" Glen stayed next to the benches in the main area of the festival grounds the entire time - ready to be used in case KvG / Loop / Chinese beat us down inside the dungeon and we are forced to use stealthers... but as we never died I never moved it. If you really tracked down character called "Glen" down there - it might have been Ajani.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Alvin wrote:ReQ ended up getting garb, trinket, 2 charge pigment 1928, charger of the fallen and many ltots.
lolwut..

i think maybe there should be better descriptions of what is available lol... i dunno, i cant exactly leave what i assume is a boss monster to run around aimlessly being chased by 10 people, just to explore... meh.

from those items it sounds like people missed out, but tbh, you wouldn't have got them if you tried, so dont worry about it.

bit of a silly event imo, drops too good for something which is gonna be monopolized, but never mind, pretty standard ;P