Easter Festival Schedule 2020

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Easter Festival Schedule 2020

Post by Selene »

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.​

EASTER EVENT SCHEDULE

Saturday April 11th - Monday April 13th 2020
Festival grounds open on the 11th at 3pm UTC
and close on the 13th

(Use [time in-game for current UTC time.)

Events that will occur throughout the festival
~ Mage Poker ~
~ Higher Or Lower ~
~ CTF ~
~ Bombing Run ~
~ King of the Hill ~
~ Lottery Stones ~
~ Poker ~
~ Lucky Squares ~
~ Bomberman ~
~ Festival Races ~

PREs
Bag Art Contest
Starts now!
Ends: Friday 10th 11.30pm UTC

To Enter:

1. Create a piece of artwork inside a BACKPACK with an Easter theme. (This will be the only type of bag/container that will be accepted.)

2. Please DO NOT use any items that you wish to keep as your artwork pieces will not be returned to you.

3. Write your character's name, forum name and a title for your piece in a book. Place this book in with your bag art. If you want to explain what your piece is about then please do.

4. Bring your bags to the Vendor Plaza, (White Gates in Luna & Britain) and place them into the entry box on the West side of the Main area.

5. Only one entry per person, not per character.

Event Schedule
Times are shown in UTC

Saturday April 11th 2020
Festival Grounds Open
3 PM UTC

Easter Egg Hunt
3.10 PM UTC Can you find the eggs hidden all over Britannia? Great prizes, but also danger, awaits you inside!

1v1 PvP Tournament, Standard Ruleset & 2v2 PvP Tournament, Field Ruleset
5 PM UTC Come test your skills at this player vs player tournament! Experienced or not, insurance is not lost during this event, this could be a good place to learn.

Hungry Gamers: HIDING SKILL DISABLED
6.30 PM UTC signup begins, 7 PM UTC start A PVP deathmatch in which everyone starts without items or equipment. Players will first have to gather equipment scattered throughout the arena to claim their victory in battle. The last man or woman standing wins!
More details at the bottom of this post.

Monster Dash
8 PM UTC sign up for 8.30 PM UTC start: Sign up for a monster killing speed-run. Think you can take on all that we can throw at you and get to the end alive. Fastest time to the end wins!

Open Champ Spawn
11 PM UTC till 4 PM UTC next day. A Trammel rule set based randomized champion spawn.

Sunday April 12th 2020
Darts Tournament
5 PM UTC Standard elimination. Three shots per round, top 50% move on to the next round until someone comes out as champion. Bring a dagger!

The Big Egg Scramble
7 PM UTC Vorpal bunnies will be spawned in a custom area, some of them will have special eggs as loot. You will have 45 minutes to find the biggest egg that you can!

Pet Tournament: Giant Easter Chicks (HIRYUS ONLY)
8.30 PM UTC Signup begins, 9 PM UTC Tournament starts. A tournament to find out who has the toughest pet Hiryu. Pets will be pitted against each other, until only one remains and is crowned the greatest pet.

Open Champ Spawn
12 AM UTC till 6 PM UTC next day. A Trammel rule set based randomized champion spawn, with a twist...

Specific Event Notes
Hungry Gamers

Whilst we appreciate you may not want to kill any friends that are in this event area with you, there can be only one winner. If there is no clear winner after 90 minutes then the event will finish and no prize will be awarded.(TLDR Kill each other)
Hiding and Stealth will NOT be allowed at this event.

Monster Dash

The list of creatures you will be fighting will be revealed to you once the sign up period has closed. You will not be allowed to bring extra equipment, access your bank box or change character after you have signed up.
Runs are done by individual players (no groups), pets and summons are allowed.

The Big Egg Scramble

The idea of this event is to find the biggest egg that you can. Vorpal bunnies will be spawned in a special area, some of them will have special eggs as loot. You will have 45 minutes to hunt for eggs. Any you find can be put in one of the special drop boxes which will be around the area. Prizes will be awarded for the 3 largest eggs found after the event.

Pet Tournaments
Rules:
Only one entry per person, not per character.
You may not cast any spells or heal your pets in any way, also no barding skills will be permitted. Violation of this rule will cause you to be instantly disqualified.
Between matches you must leave your pets in the pet holding area we have constructed. Removing your pets from this area will result in a disqualification.
We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.
Sign-ups:
Page in game on your tamer after the sign up and before the start time. Any entries after the start time will not be accepted.
To register you must:
Have the pet/pets you will be competing with, with you.
Then send a page and wait for a staff member to come to you and record your entry.
Only once a staff member has come to you and told you that you have been entered, you will be placed into a holding area, until the tournament begins.

HAPPY EASTER FROM THE DEMISE STAFF 🐣
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Skrillex

Re: Easter Festival Schedule 2020

Post by Skrillex »

So, you cant take a GDragon into the pets tournament??
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Easter Egg Hunt
3.10 PM UTC Can you find the eggs hidden all over Britannia? Great prizes, but also danger, awaits you inside!
Vandal Savage

Post by Vandal Savage »

Im trying to gain wrestling on my pet all day long without any succses. anyone knows what to do ?! my pet is freshly tamed
Vandal Savage , Psycho , Satanica Potesta , Fortuna
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

Skrillex wrote: April 7th, 2020, 9:38 am So, you cant take a GDragon into the pets tournament??
Not this time, we decided to do something different. :)
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Vampiress and Centurion like this.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Vandal Savage wrote: April 7th, 2020, 2:50 pm Im trying to gain wrestling on my pet all day long without any succses. anyone knows what to do ?! my pet is freshly tamed
Yes i do :D

Tamed my today ... all trained and ready thanks :)
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

So is the "you are not allowed to travel there" no-recalling-to-Brit thing going to last through Sunday?
Misa Amane

Post by Misa Amane »

I miss doing my little bag arts.. =[
Rogue Noob

Post by Rogue Noob »

1000% convinced that pet tourney was rigged 3 times in a row 4% hp regen on FDN lower str hp stam even resists and had 0 med mine had higher in all aspects
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Rogue Noob wrote: April 12th, 2020, 10:55 pm 1000% convinced that pet tourney was rigged 3 times in a row 4% hp regen on FDN lower str hp stam even resists and had 0 med mine had higher in all aspects
We noticed this too, but players healing their pets is definitely blocked in the pet tournament arena. They were passively regenerating hitpoints (which sometimes just looks like they are being healed).

You can see this behavior too when 2 hiryus fight each other with no players around: https://i.imgur.com/WnRXdGg.mp4

We are considering blocking passive hitpoint regeneration during these in the future to avoid any confusion.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote: April 13th, 2020, 12:23 amWe are considering blocking passive hitpoint regeneration during these in the future to avoid any confusion.
Please don't. The comeback kid is one of the greatest feats of a tourney like this.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin and Centurion like this.
Rogue Noob

Post by Rogue Noob »

the fucking think regenend 63 hp right at the very end of the battle thats fucking rigged bullshit
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: April 13th, 2020, 2:21 am
Eos wrote: April 13th, 2020, 12:23 amWe are considering blocking passive hitpoint regeneration during these in the future to avoid any confusion.
Please don't. The comeback kid is one of the greatest feats of a tourney like this.

i didn't even watch the tournament, but it sounds like someone figured out the chicken's strength
tank

Post by tank »

Please make monsters for Monster Dash a bit harder next time
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Monster dash was disaster. ppl blocking at door... etc.

U dont even need slayers or smth....

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.