Halloween 2022 (Act 3)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Halloween 2022 (Act 3)

Post by Selene »

TRICK OR TREAT SCAVENGER HUNT:

MONDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2022

We have decided to run an impromptu Scavenger Hunt. The hunt will begin at 12 am UTC and finish, either when all of the items have been found or 24 hours from the start.
There will be 110 colored bone containers, called "Trick or Treat Bones" placed anywhere in the world.
30 in Fel, 30 in Tram, 20 in Ilsh, 20 in Malas & 10 in Tokuno, some of them are Trick boxes and some are Treats.
You do not need any skills to be able to access these containers, just a skill in searching

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE FROM DEMISE STAFF
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
flex likes this.
Alvin

Re: Halloween 2022 (Act 3)

Post by Alvin »

I would have attended if you only had announced that earlier, even thou it was on Sunday night for me.
And by earlier I mean even earlier the same day would have worked.
The fact that you "run it for 24 hours" doesn't really mean much - my experience with previous scavengers is that after first 2-3 hours its super hard to find anything.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alvin wrote: November 7th, 2022, 5:17 am I would have attended if you only had announced that earlier, even thou it was on Sunday night for me.
And by earlier I mean even earlier the same day would have worked.
The fact that you "run it for 24 hours" doesn't really mean much - my experience with previous scavengers is that after first 2-3 hours its super hard to find anything.
Bullshit 1. It was announced just after bosses died. Or even faster he he he

Bullshit 2. I looked for bones from 1-5 , then have 1h break and looked for more (and still find some :) ).
:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: that u missed smth.

Btw we got the bones from inquis room - imho a bit low drop but what ever ;)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
negr0

Post by negr0 »

Thanks for a great event!

I see Ophelia The Mortician is visiting Luna at the moment. Any chance we could get the candy goblin to visit for a day at least? Got some leftover candy he would definitely appreciate :)
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Selene wrote: November 6th, 2022, 11:51 pm
TRICK OR TREAT SCAVENGER HUNT:

MONDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2022

We have decided to run an impromptu Scavenger Hunt. The hunt will begin at 12 am UTC and finish, either when all of the items have been found or 24 hours from the start.
There will be 110 colored bone containers, called "Trick or Treat Bones" placed anywhere in the world.
30 in Fel, 30 in Tram, 20 in Ilsh, 20 in Malas & 10 in Tokuno, some of them are Trick boxes and some are Treats.
You do not need any skills to be able to access these containers, just a skill in searching

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE FROM DEMISE STAFF

Thx for great event with great riddles at the end.
Our group finished second part and waited for 3. Some of us didnt even go to sleep - just got some break.
Some of the places was a bit easy and some (in my opinion doom riddle should be a bit better but hey it could be trick too ^^ )
At the end we grouped again and run the riddles that Larson made with some ppl.
I think we got first to the most of them. Was fun!!! (Better then 16h spawning for like 14 days)
Hope in next events we get some of that thing too (with the part with riddles too!!! :) )

--
And the part that most ppl would like to read --- loot
i wont tell who get what but 4 ppl found things like this
Trinket, Garbs (non luck), charger of the falen, plum tree, black dyes, Hertrige Token, Lamps, Chests (that are hard to see if u are not patched ), Refilling water thing, blook soaked legs, 10Stealth robe, burned skull, dying plant, Pentagram, Raised Garden Bed, Green Goblin StatuetteVirtue Candle and papper cut figures.

Cheers
RedChoice#5150

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
flex

Post by flex »

Shallan wrote: November 8th, 2022, 7:15 am I think we got first to the most of them. Was fun!!! (Better then 16h spawning for like 14 days)
Exactly :D I did not spawn nearly as much, but i enjoyed the scavenger hunt. I marked books before start but ended up running around most of the time.
To everybody complaining about the scav hunt - just dont participate.

I think scav hunts are a very nice way to get players with not high-end gear to enjoy festival season. Also you really have to do something and not just park a char somewhere and press play.

I am looking forward to new scav hunts. And as for rewards, I can not complain.