Recent bannings

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Recent bannings

Post by The Silvertiger »

People who I know that have done sw bots, resets, free vet res, etc did so at the penalty of not being able to play those accounts. Of course, I can only speak for a handful of people concerning these things: 8bit for weavers, Phil for weavers, Bama for resets, deathviper for resets, myself for res, weavers, and resets. Tbh, there's really no need for more than 4 accounts. GL HF
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

isterico wrote:a bit too late.. these guys just dropped tons of trinks and quivers. but better than nothing.
Just look at the bigger picture, in 90 days there will be alot of idocs out there, and the guys that somehow obtained 30 heritage tokens from cub with their "legit" 4 accounts might be on a vacation, and all of their 'hard' work will have been for nothing.
Discord: Amish#1299
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i miss the chinese, it was really cool having like 2 separate societies living on the server

some have come back like :)
Aj and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Oh, did China get banned again?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Aj likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

If my fiance play with same pc we got ban or not? He sometimes log on his accouts mostly use mine tbh. I send pm
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Thanks very much to our GM!! I still be able to play :)

deathviper, Duque and Ajani like this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Lol more than 4 accounts jus for a cirlce? Do youbnot have friends? "Hey guys can i get help with a focus".... miss me with that shit man... all i see on here is people either agreeing about the bans or the other dummys crying its not fair... 4 accounts is the rule... if you have more than 4..then thats your own stupidity..you knew the rules and you gambled...the dice rolled "snake eyes,(1,1)" you lost...suck it up and be an adult about it..quit cryn like a bitch....
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Lead i agree with you but if we have situation as mine. My fiance move to my place and we just play both on demise. Larson agree yesterday and allow us to play. But yea someone who make more than 4 for focus is silly. I honestly have one sw character and i think my fiance have none heh. But i think most ppl use more accounts for more hw scripters..

armintamzarian2 and Ajani like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

xan and armintamzarian2 like this.
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

thanks demise for the ban
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

why attempt to make less players play this server then their already is? I understand that the administration here on this server is upset with the servers founder "Ryan" however to ban the players of the server in order to get ryan to give you the server hard code is just wrong.

too bad these gms have not learnt from their past yet...
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

Banning players because they are upset with "Ryan?"

You're joking right?... Maybe they banned players because they broke the rules. Ever think of that one? I bet they were fed up with people dragging the server down.

Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. Just keep that in kind
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Maybe they are about to go hardcore on everything! Selling items! AFK Farming! Player Greifing! Everything!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Xionu wrote:Banning players because they are upset with "Ryan?"

You're joking right?... Maybe they banned players because they broke the rules. Ever think of that one? I bet they were fed up with people dragging the server down.

Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. Just keep that in kind

If you say so everyone is entitled to their own opinion so to that I say to each their own

When the price of Barb kits skyrockets back up to 3 to 4 million per your precious Heartwood runic doubles in price

Keep all this in mind.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Xionu wrote:Banning players because they are upset with "Ryan?"

If you say so everyone is entitled to their own opinion so to that I say to each their own

When the price of Barb kits skyrockets back up to 3 to 4 million per your precious Heartwood runic doubles in price

Keep all this in mind.
Will do, I'll be happy because I'm one of the few retrieving those items honestly ;)