Now Hiring

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Larson
Demise Administrator

Now Hiring

Post by Larson »

We are currently looking to recruit some more staff mainly to help us with basic customer support and enforcement of the rules. These positions are voluntary and there are no perks, just the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you help someone who needs it or for helping a cause that you care about. There are no specific requirements to being staff and everyone has their own unique qualities and skills they can bring to the team.
If you think this sounds like you and you could offer some of your time to us then please fill out the application below and send it to me uolarson@gmail.com

The application form has been provided in 2 formats so hopefully you will find one that works for you. If you even have to write your answers in a new document that's fine too. You wont be judged on your I.T skills. :P

The applications will be open for a couple of weeks and it will take us a while to go through any applications we receive, so please be patient. We will contact any potential applicants and arrange with them a time for an interview once we have closed this thread.
Demise Staff Application.pdf
(185.92 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

[The extension docm has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Good luck and thank you for your continued support of Demise.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bad Religion

Re: Now Hiring

Post by Bad Religion »

when do I start?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Can you still play your accs or is that just a special perk for MB?
Shake likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

will there be free lunch?
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

What if im a pie sort of person instead of a cake kinda guy?
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Arden wrote:Can you still play your accs or is that just a special perk for MB?
GMs are allowed to play just not allowed to let everyone know your char in game but when one of the GMs quit they released a list of GMs and their in game names
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Arden wrote:Can you still play your accs?
This is a valid question. Staffing will not affect your player accounts. You will still be able to continue playing if accepted onto the staff team. Staff will never reveal their player identities, if they do indeed have any. We have and will continue to fire staff who cannot keep those two roles separate in every aspect concerning Demise.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

this post is my application.

hire me.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

showmethemoney ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Thanks for the chance! Hopefully more staff will help with the many issues.
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I am more than willing to submit and application to help fix some major issues with the server, but im not going to police afkers because you guys pretty much encourage it with how the server is setup and managed.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If you want help with balance changes, research, helping players with real issues sure, but you guys dont deserve help with the problems you created and when you ignore every issue and bug people post on here.
Last edited by Bad Religion on August 30th, 2018, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:I am more than willing to submit and application to help fix some major issues with the server, but im not going to police afkers because you guys pretty much encourage it with how the server is setup and managed.
I'm sure they would be willing to accept any scripts submitted in the bug forums. No application required. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

No seriously, it's annoying because a lot of people want to help but are unable, I know ranting, bitching messages on the forums probably dont help much either though so sorry about that.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bad Religion wrote:I am more than willing to submit and application to help fix some major issues with the server, but im not going to police afkers because you guys pretty much encourage it with how the server is setup and managed.
u can start helping with the afkers by visiting shame/ cove/ ancient liches ;p with ur pvper ;p :stick:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.