Update March 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post by Eos »

Vander Nars wrote:Does this include pets that reappear from the auto stabling when u log out dead?
Yes, it does!
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

TBH I like ocllo better than Brit anyways
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Pet corrections:
    • Pets no longer automatically follow you after claiming them from the stables, summoning them, adding/removing a pet friend, or when turning into a pet ghost. The follow order must be given manually.
    • Pets no longer follow ghosts. If a pet owner dies, the pet will stop following. The follow order must be given again manually after resurrecting to resume following.
    • Stabling a pet now maintains the last given order on the pet, it no longer defaults to follow when claiming.
    • Stabling a pet no longer refills the pet's happiness.
    • Feeding a pet now gives it a "stop" command.
  • Murderers and criminals may now freely perform beneficial actions on their own pets without turning criminal/extending their criminal timer. (Bug report)
  • Buccaneer's Den has been added to the OSI casting region. Specifically, the region between X,Y coordinates 2540, 1895 and 3024, 2399 in Felucca.
  • When using a Buccaneer's Den dueling pit, the dueling ruleset will override the OSI casting region. If OSI casting is turned off in the ruleset, it will be off (despite being in Buccaneer's Den).
  • Platforms have been added to the Buccaneer's Den dueling pits to give spectators better line of sight.
  • A dueling pit has been added to the Vendor Mall.
  • Fixed an issue with jewelry boxes not displaying the properties of contained items.
  • The Candle of Love event has ended.

I haven’t tested all the fixes but the ones I have..........

AWESOME
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Eos wants us to feel good. Ty 100x
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:TBH I like ocllo better than Brit anyways
im interested in bucs fight but the one thing that will suck if it being demise casting on the other side of the gate thing near the bank. anytime iv ever played when bucs was popular hoping back and forth between that gate was very common so its gonna be weird with one side being demise and one side osi.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Ye. Still gonna be homo tho. The cus were a good counter balance to dismount faggotry
Well dismounters are vulnerable now too atleast. So it’s risky. Like I dismounted a guy on a cu and then my pet got killed by an archer lol xD I survived but still risky.
kobra

Post by kobra »

I understand that you change pvp area but please do not change non combat word
LEAD and deathviper like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mmm tamers can still use pets.
Also, pets still follow, so for pvm it works still, just when you die pet won’t follow.
It’s just how osi works
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Dont worry we wont, haven't seen you post a single thing towards improving pvp in the 3+ years iv been here.
So I did some research and you're wrong. It is funny, though, that most of his bug reports are pvm related even those concerning fel based pvm.
Pretty sure I said pvp, I wouldn't track nor care about request made for pvm. Also how can I be wrong about what I'v seen, I never said he hasnt asked for anything pvp related just said I'v not seen it.
So I did some more research and you're wrong again...

https://uogdemise.com/community/viewtop ... =14&t=6654

No hard feelings.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

^ I’m pretty sure the bug reports say keep it to 1 bug per thread. So that’s a pvm thread bc first thing is monsters, maybe next time silver.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: So I did some research and you're wrong. It is funny, though, that most of his bug reports are pvm related even those concerning fel based pvm.
Pretty sure I said pvp, I wouldn't track nor care about request made for pvm. Also how can I be wrong about what I'v seen, I never said he hasnt asked for anything pvp related just said I'v not seen it.

No hard feelings.
Again how am i wrong? I said i haven't seen it and as long as i don't click the link I haven't....
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Pretty sure I said pvp, I wouldn't track nor care about request made for pvm. Also how can I be wrong about what I'v seen, I never said he hasnt asked for anything pvp related just said I'v not seen it.

No hard feelings.
Again how am i wrong? I said i haven't seen it and as long as i don't click the link I haven't....
Vander Nars wrote:dear god dont add faction artifacts unless you wanna see a bunch of pvm faction chars who dont pvp but have all the faction items on their suits.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: So I did some more research and you're wrong again...

No hard feelings.
Vander Nars wrote:dear god dont add faction artifacts unless you wanna see a bunch of pvm faction chars who dont pvp but have all the faction items on their suits.
what proof do u have that someone didnt read it for me and neglected to inform me loler made the post.
The Silvertiger

You're just being silly.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:You're just being silly.
what proof do u have that im not serious?