PC 1/3 Animal Taming Bracelet

Get your goods appraised here!
Maligant

PC 1/3 Animal Taming Bracelet

Post by Maligant »

So I just happened upon a Paragon Balron, and he was kind enough to gift me with this. Any thoughts on value?
Attachments
13brace.png
13brace.png (110.8 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
Bad Religion likes this.
Lord Mars

Re: PC 1/3 Animal Taming Bracelet

Post by Lord Mars »

worth alot
Maligant

Post by Maligant »

If it's worth a considerable amount, I would happily list it on the sell forum with an SB. But if there's no demand, or no-one can put a value on it, I may just use it myself. I'll give this thread a couple of days and see what happens.
Drak'in

Post by Drak'in »

The problem I have with it, is that not a lot of people with 120 taming are going to drop it to use this, it sits in a unique space where the time and effort to make the change do not equal the reward in most cases.

That being said, I do see value as a piece to switch out yoUr main ring for in special situations.

If I was interested in it for that, I would probably pay 3-5kk. As with all jewels, if you find the right buyer it could be worth more to them.
Maligant

Post by Maligant »

I appreciate your input. Honestly I don't know what is considered most valuable in the jewelry slots for a decent taming template, but I was surprised to see a 1/3 bracelet with a max skill bonus.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yeah its pretty nice, dont listen to that other guy talking about 120 taming, if you have 120 taming real skill you already made a mistake.

I use this one my necro mage tamer so I can fit all the skills in, I would offer for yours if I didnt though:

LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Id say 5-10kk depends on the person.. and i agree with him,if your 120 taming real skill the. Your cutting youraelf short.i think i use 105 taming and 114 lore or vise versa. And if i remeber correct that gives me 96% control over GD.. but if your tryn to tame GD then yeah you want 120..
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

yah but if youre trying to tame just use more jewelry/talisman.
LEAD likes this.