Trinket

Get your goods appraised here!
The Silvertiger

Trinket

Post by The Silvertiger »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Les Stroud

Re: Trinket

Post by Les Stroud »

125-175kk
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

250kk+

May never spawn again.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

at this current time its the range les told you as ppl are confused on its valued do no let it go this cheap way less dropped this year then last give it a couple months and it will be 250kk+
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

I think that if you can still get 100mil's + for this item, you should get rid of it pronto.

There is so much drama over this item, that I would not be surprised to see it become a "common" item remotely soon.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

Made In Quebec wrote:I think that if you can still get 100mil's + for this item, you should get rid of it pronto.

There is so much drama over this item, that I would not be surprised to see it become a "common" item remotely soon.
doubt that or we would have more earrings around like alvins it will be a few more years of htown before it goes under 100 i bet
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

raptor- wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:I think that if you can still get 100mil's + for this item, you should get rid of it pronto.

doubt that or we would have more earrings around like alvins it will be a few more years of htown before it goes under 100 i bet
No stress, I ain't stopping you from doubting my statement.

Life's a gamble, play it how you want it, don't come telling you haven't been warned if you get burned.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would have traded mine today for 149kk gladly, but due to technical difficulties I won't be able to play the game let alone trade. :'(
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

200-300 easily.

IF they add it in some where else, obviously it will go down.

Selling for less than 300kk is dumb if you ask me. Gold is easy on this sever, trinkets aren’t. I only got 5 total of these things this year. Kept 2, gave 2 away, and traded 1 for a one of a kind 5 mod 1/3 ecru.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

raptor- wrote:less dropped this year then last
im fairly certain this is false... however i do believe the value to be higher than what some people are offering
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

500kk+ each
Grifo likes this.
navarthelol

Post by navarthelol »

Lel

Their value is abstract with people adamantly preaching for 100kk-300kk depending on if they are someone without any or someone who has 10.

Realistically can go with what they are actually being traded at so ~150kk ATM with potential to go higher- but no one will pay too much if they believe it's better to wait until next time.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

navarthelol wrote:Lel

Their value is abstract with people adamantly preaching for 100kk-300kk depending on if they are someone without any or someone who has 10.

Realistically can go with what they are actually being traded at so ~150kk ATM with potential to go higher- but no one will pay too much if they believe it's better to wait until next time.
I will say it like this. Try to buy when the prices goes up... and trust me going up is faster proces then going down.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Everyone is stocking up on them because the price will go up but not sure what the demand will be.. I know the people in my guild who needed one got it, for this reason I'm not vesting in them much