Make the candles balanced
LEAD

Re: pc axe

Post by LEAD »

Few mill each.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

although the shard is experiencing inflation, i dont think these are all that useful and shouldnt be worth more than a couple of hundred k's each at most. also, maybe ive just been lucky but i have loads of equivalent axes. if someone is willing to pay few mils i'll immediately sell this one:
ax.jpg
ax.jpg (43.77 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
Tanya likes this.
feupa

Post by feupa »

D axe for me, at least 30ssi HML HSL and if possible one more prop.. HLD/HLA/SPELL/HLL/SLAYER/HIT AREA.

If you dont have the 3 initial props... it's worthless... maybe in case SSI HML AND DEMON Slayer can worth some
Tanya likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

i disagree, for example, last levels of semidar are a walk in the park with this axe:
ax2.jpg
ax2.jpg (53.57 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
i guess it's different if youre a perfectionist and wont settle for anything less than maximum dps in everything you do in this game, but im doing just fine and can solo any of the regular champs with ease without a single axe having stamina leech. but yea things have changed with black staff now being craftable and hld glasses and what have you
feupa

Post by feupa »

i would like to see a video of that... hit every 3 secods... ten succubus spell on you... yeah, hard belive not impossible (maybe?), im sorry, im not a perfectionist, just want to stay alive...
Ajani likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

well i cant tank as many succubi at once, and with counter attack you hit a lot more than once in 3 seconds
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

actually, with 150+ stamina you have a 2 second delay between swings, 1.75 with divine fury, although stamina of course isnt always full without leech, but my point is that axes can be useful without stamina leech and even ssi, i dont care if anyone believes me or not