Price check Horned Runic Sewing kits

Get your goods appraised here!
PlageMan

Price check Horned Runic Sewing kits

Post by PlageMan »

Looking for prices per kit of what I would expect for 1 and then 10+bulk.
Thank you.
MMMartin

Re: Price check Horned Runic Sewing kits

Post by MMMartin »

50-70k, mostly can see 50k/each
50*10 500k

they are petty cheap before few years they cost was 90-100k/each
Last edited by MMMartin on April 16th, 2020, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin likes this.
PlageMan

Post by PlageMan »

I remember getting them for less than 50k each.
S7orm

Post by S7orm »

PlageMan wrote: April 16th, 2020, 2:11 pm I remember getting them for less than 50k each.
Probably from my vendor. When I don't rent the perma gate I only keep BOD books with completed HRSK/BRSK BODs on sale because it's in the middle of nowhere and paying the deposit on stuff that won't sale is dumb. HRSK BODs are 55-60k and you get the difference from 45k back as a reward check.
PlageMan

Post by PlageMan »

Thank you all so much for the information. It has been very helpful. This thread is now closed.
Jeller likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

nah they were like 150, then they dropped to like 70-90, now they're down at 45-55. people are only really rolling for 5 mod items at 1.8kk a pop. i guess everyone finished grinding weps cos hammers are down too. brsk still high, only dropped from 2 to 1.8.

golden hammers are down from 3.5 to 1.5, and agapite down from 7.5 to 4.2

im gonna blow a chunk on agapite hammers soon if anyone wants to pm me a good deal ;)

tbh save your money... people will be burning to refill their cub junk after the event is over. you'll be able to buy some very nice 4 mod items pretty cheap. otherwise you wont really make your investment back until next cub... still if you just need basic kit i suppose... sorry, i know i was supposed to come meet you and have been procrastinating like a mofo.. you might be right to buy them tbh, will be hard to find missing parts on vendors after cub.

you should probably just let me buy 10 or 20 and burn them, i dont mind waiting to get my money back