Quarter Staff [poison slayer]

Get your goods appraised here!
MMMartin

Quarter Staff [poison slayer]

Post by MMMartin »

i find this in pearless xD damn 95 luck robe work wonders xD WHO WAS ONE WHO TOLD, LUCK IS BROKEN AND LOOTING DONT WORK :lol: :lol: :lol:
Calvin

Re: Quarter Staff [poison slayer]

Post by Calvin »

i used to have a 20%ssi, hit area, stam leech, mana leech, di (all around 30) double axe that was looted from a monster. one of my mates started playing tho and i lent it to him to use as a sampire axe, and he lost it >.<

i still think he sold it... dont think he knew how rare it was >.< i still miss that axe.
LOOTED sampire axe.. that's just cool, was such nice deco.. unless it was one of those 'treat it special but lose it because you're not treating it normal' things.. but honestly i think someone just walked over and offered him like 30kk for it

but you really can legit loot some good items, it's not all about the jewelry.
the loot doesn't scale with luck as such.. it just has a higher chance of having a bonus applied to it.
if you have like 100 luck, you can still roll a bumped by a level loot pack. all you need is to roll a good loot pack, and roll a bump at the same time. then for an item you want to spawn, then for the mods you want to spawn.

the bonus to high luck is for like, if you have 4000 luck, every loot pack is bumped, so on the one time you do roll the item and mods you want, and you do roll a high loot pack - it is automatically bumped. it's the same reason agapite hammers are better than golden hammers.

but luck only effects that 1 roll, it doesn't effect all of the rolls. still, taking that 1 roll out of the equation changes the odds massively. an extra roll is a multiplier. rolling a dice and getting '6' 4 times in a row is hard enough, but theoretically you would have to roll '6' 4 times in a row, 6 times, to roll it 5 times in a row. so it is a substantial odds increase.

the same is true for the higher level runic hammers, if you only need 3 mods then use golden, but if you are only looking for a 4 mod item, use the higher up hammer, even with far less charges, the odds work out better by way more than you think.

as a PC, nothing sorry, it is nice, but no-one hunts poison eles... maybe someone will i guess
fluffhead321

Re: Quarter Staff [poison slayer]

Post by fluffhead321 »

Loot right? prob like 1kk max to be honest...Would've been better off enhancing with yew, since it would be a decent luck suit peice (30 hci helm, 10 trinket, 5 yew) and a the extra DI. Issue with poison slayers is there are really only a small handful of places to farm the combined with HW oversaturating the market with stuff
MMMartin likes this.