Post by Calvin »

>portals - 800k

>PBD - 3kk

>mannequin or tiles - 1kk

2017 and 2019 should really be worth more tbh
Calvin

Re: Holiday Gift Tokens

Post by Calvin »

for the record i collected about 20 of the 2017 tokens. price went down not up... as it often does with the constant gold sinks.

a smart man would just hoard gold tbh... but that's the problem. i dont think i've bought anything that's gone up in value.. maybe sash i guess..

the only reason i have a lot of stuff is because i've dropped 2 or 3 ornaments and sold them, then bought like EVERYTHING.
well, and other stuff of course. but i hunt big items then sell them, then i go on shopping sprees :P

all im doing when i sell things is trying to get a fraction of what i paid back.. people act like im tryin to rip them off ¬_¬

take those swords for example, i'd take like 5kk for em. i've probably sold about 10 swords that cost that much, so about 50kk. and probably burnt about 600kk in total... i lose on like EVERY transaction... i never make a profit these days. not that it matters cos i dont need the gold.

but really cash is king, and i dont know wtf people are on about when they say gold isn't worth anything.

2017 token should be worth at least 1.5, maybe up to 2.5.. but it's just not, you'll never sell it for that price.
people were paying 800k-1.5kk when they first spawned.. price hasn't changed at all, if anything it's gone down.

i suppose that's good for new players tho.

*just had the hideous thought that he might actually have to go and grind gold again, for the first time in like 6 years*

pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Calvin wrote: May 16th, 2020, 5:25 pm for the record i collected about 20 of the 2017 tokens. price went down not up... as it often does with the constant gold sinks.

a smart man would just hoard gold tbh... but that's the problem. i dont think i've bought anything that's gone up in value.. maybe sash i guess..

the only reason i have a lot of stuff is because i've dropped 2 or 3 ornaments and sold them, then bought like EVERYTHING.
well, and other stuff of course. but i hunt big items then sell them, then i go on shopping sprees :P

all im doing when i sell things is trying to get a fraction of what i paid back.. people act like im tryin to rip them off ¬_¬

take those swords for example, i'd take like 5kk for em. i've probably sold about 10 swords that cost that much, so about 50kk. and probably burnt about 600kk in total... i lose on like EVERY transaction... i never make a profit these days. not that it matters cos i dont need the gold.

but really cash is king, and i dont know wtf people are on about when they say gold isn't worth anything.

2017 token should be worth at least 1.5, maybe up to 2.5.. but it's just not, you'll never sell it for that price.
people were paying 800k-1.5kk when they first spawned.. price hasn't changed at all, if anything it's gone down.

i suppose that's good for new players tho.

*just had the hideous thought that he might actually have to go and grind gold again, for the first time in like 6 years*

I feel that, i always get something worth a few mil, sell it and burn thru the gold. No Ornies for me - that why I'm trying to sell these so i can get stuff to help farm doom.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dont understand it tbh.. the mannequins and portal things are EPIC. plus the unique boxes and the tiles... i have like 10 mannequins placed at least, and i still need more. it makes no sense that the price hasn't gone up.

all people seem to want is to save a week of not even being logged in with the PBD, it's madness...
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 5:53 pm i dont understand it tbh.. the mannequins and portal things are EPIC. plus the unique boxes and the tiles... i have like 10 mannequins placed at least, and i still need more. it makes no sense that the price hasn't gone up.

all people seem to want is to save a week of not even being logged in with the PBD, it's madness...
I just cashed 2x 2019s for the crystals because i just found out what they do. Pretty nice. I have a few mannequins and yeah they help a lot.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

with what they do, placed together, they're awesome, every house should have a pair. takes 2 to cover both towns and dungeons.
im gonna have 2 points i can port from as well. so im not gonna have any to sell from 2019.
(main room, and im gonna put 2 under my globe of sosaria so it's like you are portaling from the globe :D)

....maybe i should dedicate a whole plot to it..

it wouldn't really be big enough for that tho

hmm

point is this is all made possible by the portals.

i would think everyone is in the same boat and the price is going to go up as they all get permanent homes. but i really dont know these days.
thought that about the mannequins