Closed.

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Loler

Re: Another 1gp RBC auction

Post by Loler »

PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

My macro win!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Loler

Post by Loler »

PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
nico

Post by nico »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

123. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bidding is closed, Winner is "The SilverTiger" for 123 gold coins. Thank you all for participating and dont forget to read the rules and other post next time.
Discord: Amish#1299
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Amish Hammer wrote:Bidding is closed, Winner is "The SilverTiger" for 123 gold coins. Thank you all for participating and dont forget to read the rules and other post next time.

I bidded 123 coins.

jesus christ.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Proof.
Attachments
Goof Cartog.png
Goof Cartog.png (124.24 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tempest wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:Bidding is closed, Winner is "The SilverTiger" for 123 gold coins. Thank you all for participating and dont forget to read the rules and other post next time.

I bidded 123 coins.

jesus christ.
Yes I saw that, but before your bid, no one placed a 120 bid, someone skipped it for some reason, it was not placed until almost 40 minutes after your 123 gold bid.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Tempest wrote:

I bidded 123 coins.

jesus christ.
Yes I saw that, but before your bid, no one placed a 120 bid, someone skipped it for some reason, it was not placed until almost 40 minutes after your 123 gold bid.

You're a scr8 scammer.

I see how it is, these posts are rigged in L%C's favor, buncha' scheming turds.

You've got me all up in my feels.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tempest wrote:

You're a scr8 scammer.

You've got me all up in my feels.[/quote]

I am sorry someone skipped a number, I am not in control of how people count and place bids Tempest. I put the rules in the first post so it was very clear and simple for people to read. If someone skipped a number that is not my problem, I am just the guy that has to go through all of the numbers and give away a over priced piece of armor away for many many times less its market value. If you would like, I can help you get your own one, its really not that hard to do, you just kill things.

As for the this being rigged in the favor of L%C, thats not true, SilverTiger just knew how to read and went back to see if anyone missed anything. And Im not sure how I would be scheming anything, I am practically giving it away for free. :(
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Can't really call someone that is "giving away" something a scammer. lol
Discord: Kain#3638
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Tempest wrote:

You're a scr8 scammer.

You've got me all up in my feels.

Actually, you should be able to tell that i'm trolling you, if you went back and read what I was saying. :)

So please, calm down. There's no need for a lengthy explanation. I'm purely bustin' your balls.