criminal timer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: criminal timer

Post by Arden »

Epi will hate this. But I say leave the timer. At the most clear it on death, but 2 min is fine
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote:Epi will hate this. But I say leave the timer. At the most clear it on death, but 2 min is fine
I agree
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arthrutus wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: But you are ok with someone dying, healing, and killing you to take your pots/bandies then running away?

Sure. If they kill me they deserve whatever they loot off me. The difference between thieves and killers is that a thief doesn’t need anything to grief while a killer needs an arsenal of some sort to accomplish their goal.
You can't just kill this thief without an arsenal? They can only steal 12 or so, stones worth of items per 8 seconds which leaves you plenty of time and arsenal to kill them, yes?

Maybe, you have changed my mind on criminal timer after death. You shouldn't punish thieves more than murderers. It's either across the board no timer at death or across the board 2 minutes. I'm still inclined to the former as I believe death to be punishment enough. If you can't kill a defenseless player I don't see how them stealing vs a player killing you makes a difference.
Solid point. I definitely forgot about the weight limit.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

@staff, I don't think this is solely a pvp topic.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Imma start breaking a suit per day until this is fixed. Need volunteers
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:Imma start breaking a suit per day until this is fixed. Need volunteers
That guy epicurus said he was glad to volunteer.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

just chillin, waiting to fight loop when llama gets out of the 20 minute criminal tmer. Literally 9 people waiting for 1 dude to get out of stat loss. lower this please
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:just chillin, waiting to fight loop when llama gets out of the 20 minute criminal tmer. Literally 9 people waiting for 1 dude to get out of stat loss. lower this please
Pls be more specific
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

some of us only can afford to suit 1 pvper so entire fights almost come to halt if 1-2 people die and are in stat
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:some of us only can afford to suit 1 pvper so entire fights almost come to halt if 1-2 people die and are in stat
Maybe you should borrow vander's spare. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:some of us only can afford to suit 1 pvper so entire fights almost come to halt if 1-2 people die and are in stat
Maybe you should borrow vander's spare. ;)
if he has the gold! hes always buying kits so he should have money.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I havnt bought a kit in months
Loler

Post by Loler »

Make multiple chars same skills same stats. Use mannequin to swap items. Boom no extra suits and scrolls is cheap. Stat loss beaten
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Make multiple chars same skills same stats. Use mannequin to swap items. Boom no extra suits and scrolls is cheap. Stat loss beaten
Pay for my 120s and stat scrolls please. Im poor :[
Loler

Post by Loler »

Script some money so i can make fun of your name
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.