Top Dragon

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Calvin

Top Dragon

Post by Calvin »

s/b 35k

reserve 40kk

buyout 50kk

i'll train it to max for you of course. needs to bond first.
Amen-hotep likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Top Dragon

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: June 20th, 2020, 3:10 am s/b 35k

Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bug likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if you genuinely want it bama, i will do you it for 30, just cos it's you.
125 wrestle this one, it's a real beast. better than the one Roman was buying at 30.

this is the other one that was for roman, if he ever gets the cash together
he just wanted a super tank tho.. tactics and magery are a bit low on it imo... i'll probably do it 20-25 if this one goes at 30. (and no-one point out the poison resist ;P )

i only have 1 that is better:

im keeping this one, but it's a tough choice because of the wrestle stat.

honestly im pretty sick of farming them now, but it's the only thing i can find that's not been scripted and so is worth the time.

if you want the roman one instead i could probably do you that one, but honestly, the one in the OP is better.

if you remember the Kratos one, you can pick that one too if you want, but honestly, it's only 550 str so.. it's got the resists, but i dont think it's in the same class.

the "proper dragon" and the one i posted are the 2 best imo. but you can disagree and pick other if you want.
i have like 20 dragons in stables now, all around 80/80 900hp, these are best 4.
i dont wanna spam you, but i want you to be happy with your purchase ;)

im pretty sure the "proper dragon" is the one im keeping. but you are welcome to choose from the other 2 if you dont think the one i picked is best of the 3.

----------

this is the level below:

i've not trained the top ones yet cos im not taking them out unbonded ;P
but i'll fully train them for you before you buy.

price goes up pretty steeply once you get passed a point, but it's because i get like 5 of the 1 mil dragons for every 5 mil one.. i dont even tame the 1 mil ones anymore, my stables are full of them.
pro tip tho: if you get a mask of travesty with taming and lore, 2 +15 jewels, and a +taming fishing rod; you can make a new character at 50 taming, macro his lore up to GM in like an hour, then use him as a stable. just swap the items to the next character - infinite stable space :3
well maybe not infinite, but like 10 per mule.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: June 20th, 2020, 12:19 pm
Calvin wrote: June 20th, 2020, 3:10 am s/b 35k

o i c :lol:

good thing the reserve is 40kk ;P