what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:19 am https://youtu.be/9IHPPB6DmxQ?t=162

lmao
You should see the hogwarts legacy steam page lol
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

of all the comments to actually get a legit reply... :lol:
lmao.jpg
lmao.jpg (32.66 KiB) Viewed 5240 times
i really hope he doesn't take it seriously...
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Royal Family, are like The Borg.

that's why they refer to themselves as "we" or "one"
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: March 8th, 2023, 7:45 pm
Tip of the iceberg probably
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

weird to see barrow in the news.
*BEFORE ANYONE FREAKS OUT, SHE DID IT TO HERSELF - PROOVEN*

https://twitter.com/LordSimon20/status/ ... 3353137155

watch the twatter one - tommy did investigate, found it was bs, moved on. honestly i like the guy, think it's terrible the way the media treats him.

thing is, there's practically no foreigners in barrow.. which is why it was a weird claim.

but on the subject of tommy - i can relate, living in an area with a lot of muslims. it's different to us, we actually see them as people - people you can disagree with, or be pissed off at when they do something bad. to these middle-class gated community types, they're not people; they're a principle.

it's basically a religious doctrine of how they treat "others" - as a statement about their own moral superiority.
it's not like that for us.. they people to us, people that often have a lot of different ideas about things.

++
the guy says on the twitter vid that he brought his cousin up from Bolton.. (currently living in Bolton lol). have to say this is not purely a racial thing, Barrow is a very fighty town, someone will always find some reason to punch someone - but you'll not get stabbed, shot, or anything like that.. well at least when i was there.. they used to have signs in some of the pubs in neighboring towns that said "No Barrow Lads" :lol:

+++
actually i have a theory that because Barrow was exempt from the draft - as it's a shipbuilding town and all the men were tradesmen with valuable skills - that it didn't lose it's best men to WW2.

++++
it's also the only place the Norwiegn Vikings landed, who were much harder than your more common Danish Viking :P
and it's avoided a lot of the Saxon conquest because of it's location..
and it used to be part of Scotland...
Last edited by Calvin on March 14th, 2023, 9:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

^ i only posted it cos that muslim bloke is pretty barrovian :D
(im from barrow)

it's kinda ironic really, and it shows the real problem... see barrow *didn't* have a lot of immigration.. and as a result, it's shrinking in population - because people aren't having families.. that's the real problem. a lot of the young people leave for 'adventure'.. adventure is over-rated, i have to say.

see it makes me wonder if it would be preferrable to have a lot of foreign people opening shops and things in those deralict buildings.

but it shows the underlying problem isn't the abundance of other people, it's the lack of native people...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

these podcasts are horrendous :lol:

just random clip, not watched before posting, but you get the idea.. these women are terrible people :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/@whatever2ND/videos

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the internet is a weird place.. in a way its much fairer than real life, because i will talk to people online without any regard for their physicality, and the default position is to listen to people and consider what they say.

i was watching joe rogan before, and they brought up these sick episodes of hoarders..
like there is a woman that has attachment disorder, and hoards dead cats.. literally some just in zipbags.. there's a guy that 'hoards' rats.. but this was probably the worst:

>mfw

now it occurs to me.. that these people.. might well be on the internet.. and are given equal credibility as a default.. and now im starting to see why there's so much madness around these days.

crazy people are crazy. seriously, we need to stop listening to them.

i mean seriously, modern world, someone like this could get someone like Carl Segan deplatformed.
that's who they'll go with, poop lady over carl segan - because poop lady, as crazy as she is, doesn't rock the boat; she's not offending anyone, she just likes eatin poop.

but my point is, regardless of that: shes, fucking, crazy.
you can like them, you can sympathize with them; but for the love of god, dont listen to them on life policies.
crazy, is crazy, is crazy. i cannot stress it enough.

------------

it depends how you look at it i suppose... i wouldn't even put that person on TV, because to me that is cruel- they're basically using her as freak show attraction.

but their argument would be - just because she's 'different' doesn't mean she should be excluded.

my argument would be that she's insane, and so excluding her is better for her, and us.

then i suppose you could say who's to judge what's insane?
well, now we're at modernity.

pretty sure eating poop is insane though, if you're questioning that, we really are kinda lost.
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Lmao, we are lost. Even the people that used to make me value logic and reason will say shit like, "Well who decides what's true?" Then when you tell them that they decide for themselves what they think is true their heads explode. Especially when I show them evidence to support my point.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Individualism doesn't work without morality, liberalism does. Muddle that.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Tldr; I eat poop and everything I say is bullshit!

(Not really, I'm just dumb)
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

good to have a think about stuff tho i guess