Good Movies

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin »

some of good comedy specials have been released.. they're all a bit political but w/e

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh nice, a new one.

good guy.
know him from this one ^.^

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

not sure if want.. but it's supposedly a discworld adaptation, so terry pratchett books... will see

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

maybe..

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this one's a bit weird, cos it doesn't seem to link with the last season, continuity-wise.

logans run was good all the way through actually :)
shame there's not more, really is better than the film imo.. it's very Dune. like there is/was more in the series.. the film has impact, but it's really kinda lacking in the actual storylines.
R.Phenomenon

Post by R.Phenomenon »

Hereditary is a good movie.
Attachments
MV5BOTU5MDg3OGItZWQ1Ny00ZGVmLTg2YTUtMzBkYzQ1YWIwZjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzMTY4MDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
MV5BOTU5MDg3OGItZWQ1Ny00ZGVmLTg2YTUtMzBkYzQ1YWIwZjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzMTY4MDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (145.64 KiB) Viewed 6834 times
Last edited by R.Phenomenon on March 18th, 2023, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Picard season 3... not gonna lie... I'm enjoying it. Pretty much feels like it's going for a lot of good tng closure. I got a little choked up near the end of episode 5.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Saw the last of us finally. I still don't get it. A third of the show was about gay relationships. Bella Ramsey was awful and almost the reason I didn't watch. Her attacking the audience before I had a chance to see it didn't motivate me much either.

Still a meh from me. I didn't need to see a gay Ron Swanson. He was boring as fuck. Stick to the story and not, "the message."
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: March 28th, 2023, 4:13 pm Saw the last of us finally. I still don't get it. A third of the show was about gay relationships. Bella Ramsey was awful and almost the reason I didn't watch. Her attacking the audience before I had a chance to see it didn't motivate me much either.

Still a meh from me. I didn't need to see a gay Ron Swanson. He was boring as fuck. Stick to the story and not, "the message."
it's that the bar is pretty low these days :lol:
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: March 31st, 2023, 2:18 am
Facko wrote: March 28th, 2023, 4:13 pm Saw the last of us finally. I still don't get it. A third of the show was about gay relationships. Bella Ramsey was awful and almost the reason I didn't watch. Her attacking the audience before I had a chance to see it didn't motivate me much either.

it's that the bar is pretty low these days :lol:
doesn't mean you lower yours...

just because THEY do, doesn't mean you should!

i guess i'm the asshole.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well it's better than nothing... but series which were meh, like Logans Run, are now decent in comparison.. so.. i dunno.

there are things which are done better now.. but there's A LOT that's done worse.
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

To be fair, my comment was hypocritical. Picard season 3 is good, but my bar is much lower, fuckin' nuTrek.

Bleh!
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

to be fair, if they made TNG, but modern, i'll watch that 100%

you'd barely believe there's 15 years between them would you? ^.^
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the lass that was Falcon just died of cancer :<

quality television :lol:

++
https://youtu.be/vy2Dgo129_8?t=370
^ "she was recently crowned Miss.Natural Health"
... ironic..

+++
i had the biggest crush on Jet as a kid :lol:

++++
still do :lol: :lol:
but who doesn't rly? ;P

+++++
https://youtu.be/vy2Dgo129_8?t=1465 - jesus christ!