You can join us again in fel for PvP

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: You can join us again in fel for PvP

Post by Vitek- »

Right one person who dies pretty effortlessly on the field while his entire guild uses the same scripts they're bitching about is a clear demonstration of skill and no scripts needed. bravo *claps* great point you made there Josh you are a pioneer of logic.

I'm not saying it isn't our fault for recruiting foreigners - at the same time I'm not bragging about being pro at the game. That is your claim so you're the one that has to back it up. I don't over-reach so I can keep my walls of text at bay.

*microwaves popcorn* - not for you, candy bars. Stay back.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I didn't say i approve of their scripting, I've actually said the opposite, but I can't force them not to use the scripts, there is no flaw in that logic.

Uhm, I think my field fighting is enough to back it up. Don't know where you got the idea that I'm easy to kill lol but aight bud.

Idk how I'm over-reaching because you didn't complete your thought there but cool. The wall of text was unintentional, I was just making sure I answered all your criticism.

Sorry, lemme translate this for you "beep boop you're just another script monkey."
zulu2401 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

+1 vitek on troll ability... gg
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Right one person who dies pretty effortlessly on the field while his entire guild uses the same scripts they're bitching about is a clear demonstration of skill and no scripts needed. bravo *claps* great point you made there Josh you are a pioneer of logic.

I'm not saying it isn't our fault for recruiting foreigners - at the same time I'm not bragging about being pro at the game. That is your claim so you're the one that has to back it up. I don't over-reach so I can keep my walls of text at bay.

It sounds like ur making claims he never made, i dont remember josh ever claiming to be a pro uo player. Is this Hz's new tactic? Try to discredit legit good pvpers instead of facing them on the field? Josh does what most pvpers on demise can't or won't do, thats be relevant without any scripts. Im not saying that no one else is capable of doing it but of the few players iv seen try play with no-scripts josh is easily the best. If you dont think he is that good then bring that ass to fel and find out, i have a feeling you already know what will be the outcome tho and thats prolly why you decided to have this discussion here on the forums instead of in game.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Right one person who dies pretty effortlessly on the field while his entire guild uses the same scripts they're bitching about is a clear demonstration of skill and no scripts needed. bravo *claps* great point you made there Josh you are a pioneer of logic.

It sounds like ur making claims he never made, i dont remember josh ever claiming to be a pro uo player. Is this Hz's new tactic? Try to discredit legit good pvpers instead of facing them on the field? Josh does what most pvpers on demise can't or won't do, thats be relevant without any scripts. Im not saying that no one else is capable of doing it but of the few players iv seen try play with no-scripts josh is easily the best. If you dont think he is that good then bring that ass to fel and find out, i have a feeling you already know what will be the outcome tho and thats prolly why you decided to have this discussion here on the forums instead of in game..
Reefer and bile are probably better than I am and I dont think use scripts
Last edited by Josh on November 11th, 2017, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Pretty sure iv seen reefer use mini heal scripts but could be wrong and frankly i wasnt that impressed by bile, im not saying he aint good but 90% of the fights i remeber with him was constant running and recalling until someone fucked up and got stuck in a wall trap. Its a good tactic that he does well but wasnt impressed with all the running.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Uhhh

I’m the best in the field duh?

Hz never been known for good field fighting or pvp in general. They aren’t bad at chokes but once wildfire fix goes in that will change. Morto can duel and that is it for hz bragging rights. Oh and mb is rich.

Why do you all think my guild was excited to see QA and even bile leading LOOP? Bc they actually know how to field fight and sync dump.

Things hz never does.

All the scripting arguments aside, hz uses targeting scripts along with specific player ID scripts. And still can’t win fights. That says enough for me.

@raptor. I do believe you have connection isssues. But I highly doubt your entire guild does. Odds are it’s just like us, every 5-6th person has an issue. Unless
You all live in mbs basement.

My guess is y’all refuse to play unless you know you can win. Whixh is where KVG differs. We fight no matter what and in fact we only record when we expect to lose bc those makes the best videos when we win with half numbers. (Right josh?)

I think dueling on demise is retarded but I’ll gladly do some “arranged” fights. Josh malo and I fought Logan, bile and kolby. We both won and lost some. We even did some with NWO last night. And honestly i just don’t see hz being on that level to even want to try

But hey chad josh and I are on a lot and I’m sure you can bring 4-5 and we will fight you.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Instead of every 5-6th in our guild they just gave me all the problems, and I still fight so..
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Idk who the fuck y'all are but I use scripts and never die and never house fight or guard hide or recall I just kill everyone with pure mage no mortal don't have to spam to do it cuz I'm outfuckingstanding. #stickyourheadindoodooimbetterthanyou
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Bad Religion wrote:Instead of every 5-6th in our guild they just gave me all the problems, and I still fight so..
You lag? I had no idea.
Josh

Post by Josh »

zulu2401 wrote:Idk who the fuck y'all are but I use scripts and never die and never house fight or guard hide or recall I just kill everyone with pure mage no mortal don't have to spam to do it cuz I'm outfuckingstanding. #stickyourheadindoodooimbetterthanyou
I is purr mayge 2
zulu2401 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Instead of every 5-6th in our guild they just gave me all the problems, and I still fight so..
You lag? I had no idea.
Whenever I die, I lag too, it's pretty crazy.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Josh wrote:
Maloskies wrote:
You lag? I had no idea.
I couldn't tell, usually my senses are dulled by your screaming of how much you hate the server.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Maloskies wrote:
You lag? I had no idea.
Yeah, you'd have to actually play for that.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bad Religion wrote:
Josh wrote:
Maloskies wrote: You lag? I had no idea.
I couldn't tell, usually my senses are dulled by your screaming of how much you hate ME.
True